- Jess has appeared in Sky 1 drama ‘The Smoke’, 'Casualty' on BBC 1 and feature film 'The Devils Tower' which was released in 2014
- Jess studied at the Lee Strasburg School of Method Acting in New York in 2014
- She won Best Supporting Actress award for her role in the short film ‘Two Persons Max’ at the LA Film Awards 2013.
- Presenter of ‘The Real Hustle’ for 11 series.
- 2013 saw Jess wed her fiancé celebrity hairdresser Lee Stafford and in June 2014 Jess gave birth to their first child Angel Lee Stafford.
Jessica-Jane Stafford (nee Clement) is a girl of many talents, listing Actress, TV Presenter, and Model as just a few of her credentials.
2013 was certainly an exciting year for Jess seeing her win Best Supporting Actress at the LA Film Awards, earn herself a role in hot new drama ‘The Smoke’ for Sky 1, and co-present E4’s ‘The Body Shocking Show’, celebrating the outrageous and unthinkable things that people do to their own bodies.
During 2012, Jess also filmed two British comedies, playing Jasmine in ‘Krish & Lee’ and Kate in ‘Devil’s Tower’.
Jessica-Jane is well known with British audiences for her role as the ‘sexy swindler’ in the ‘The Real Hustle’ on BBC3. She carried out a variety of scams showing viewers how the general public can be tricked and hustled over the course of 11 series.
In 2011, Jess took on a new challenge by entering the Australian outback in ‘I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here’. Her kind nature and infectious personality saw her become a favourite within the camp and also with the general public. 2011 saw her investigate the dark side of the beauty industry with her 5-part series ‘Skin Deep: The Business of Beauty’ for BBC3. Jess also presented ‘Britain in Bed’ for BBC3, which looked at how Britain’s attitudes towards sex and experiences of it have changed over the last 50 years.
Jessica-Jane has also starred in a variety of films and TV dramas, including the role of head ‘WAG’ in Sky 1’s football series ‘Dream Team’, Empire Productions’ ‘Moussaka and Chips’, 'The Devils Tower' and a role in BBC1 drama ‘Casualty’.
Watch Jess's Show Reel here